Applying to the International Study Centre is easy
You can apply to the University of Strathclyde International Study Centre through your local education agent or directly via our website.
- Complete all sections of the online application form. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Save and send your application form
- One of our enrolment advisers will contact you to let you know what supporting documents you will need to provide, and how to send them to us.
Apply via your local agent
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application we will contact your agent to discuss what documents you need in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
- Your agent will help you complete an application form and advise you of our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you understand them.
- One of our Student Enrolment Advisers will contact you when your application has been reviewed. They will guide you throughout the rest of the process and tell you more about what supporting document you have to send us and how to do this.
Ask a question
If you have any questions you want to ask us, contact us using our online enquiry form.
First confirm your unconditional offer at the University of Strathclyde International Study Centre. The next step for most students is to apply for a visa. There are different visas you can apply for. It depends on the course you are applying for and your country of residence. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out the type of visa you need.