University of Strathclyde’s reputation for providing the ideal balance between practical education and highly recognised degrees has been backed up by the latest edition of the Times and Sunday Times University League Tables./p>
The 2016 tables show Strathclyde’s strengths across a broad range of individual subjects, from accounting and finance to subjects allied to medicine.
Top-20 places were awarded to the following areas:
Accounting and Finance – 2nd
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 4th
- Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism – 4th
- Business Studies – 10th
- Mechanical Engineering – 11th
- Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering – 13th
- Pharmacology and Pharmacy – 13th
- Chemical Engineering – 16th
- Economics – 16th
- Physics and Astronomy – 18th
- Subjects allied to medicine – 17th
- Communication and Media Studies – 18th
University of Strathclyde works closely with its industry partners, and its Management Development Programme is highly valued by recruiters. Through industry-based projects, students are exposed to realistic job challenges. International students get a real head start at this university, which believes in education for all – regardless of background.