Welcome to Scotland
Choosing to study in Scotland means you will graduate with a qualification valued by employers around the world.
The University of Strathclyde is in the centre of Glasgow. The city is known for its diversity, friendliness, quality of life and reasonable cost of living.
Glasgow is the fourth largest and one of the most dynamic cities in the UK. Yet it is easy to travel around. Our students tell us that it is a brilliant city to live in. You can enjoy shopping, eating out, going to music and sporting events, or visiting museums and art galleries. You will find something to suit you in Glasgow.
- 1,800 cafés and restaurants
- Over 20 museums and galleries
- More than 100 music events every week
- Over 90 public parks and green spaces
- UNESCO City of Music
- World's friendliest city (Rough Guides 2016)
- Top 20 ‘Best of the World’ destination (National Geographic Traveller 2016)
Living and studying in Glasgow you are only a short journey away from the beautiful mountains and lakes of the Trossachs and the Highlands. You are in the perfect place to explore everything that Scotland has to offer. Enjoy outdoor activities, castles and the unique and friendly culture.
Find out what our students like about studying in Glasgow: