International Year Two Business
A pathway to study Business^
If you’re looking to study a business degree at an internationally recognised business school, the International Year Two offers a fast-track route to your graduation.
When you successfully complete the International Year Two programme, you can progress to the third year of a four-year BA degree or the second year of the three-year accelerated BBA degree at the University of Strathclyde.
^Subject to programme re-approval
What you will study
Designed in collaboration with the Strathclyde Business School, you will study business through a lens of industry-focused modules while improving your Academic English and study skills.
- Academic English Skills (AES)
- Introduction to Finance
- Marketing in Action
- Personal Awareness, Communication and Employability Skills
- People in Organisations
The modules you will study depends on what degree you are planning to study at the University of Strathclyde.
Business Analysis and Technology
- Analysing and Improving Operations
- Managing Business Processes and Information Systems
- Business Finance
- Portfolio Analysis and Security Analysis
Why study business at the Strathclyde Business School?
- Develop skills in key areas of management, team working and communication, which are highly valued by graduate recruiters, through the University of Strathclyde’s innovative Leadership Development Programme.
- Opportunity to tailor your degree to suit your career through a choice of business specialisms.
- Benefit from the University's links with business, industry and the public sector.
- The University is ranked in the UK top 10 for Business, Management and Marketing by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023.
- Study at a triple-accredited business school - Strathclyde Business School is one of only 108 business schools in the world to hold this status (MBA Today News 2023).
By completing the International Year Two Business programme and achieving the required grades, you can progress to the third year of a four-year BA degree or the second year of the three-year accelerated BBA degree at the triple accredited Strathclyde Business School.
|Degree Programme Name||Award||Overall Grade||English Grade||Grade Module|
How to apply
Find out how to apply to study at the International Study Centre and how the admissions process works, plus all the supporting information you need to apply.
International Study Centre
The International Study Centre is located on the University of Strathclyde campus. You’ll have access to world-class facilities, and you’ll meet other students from the day you arrive.
English Language Preparation
You can improve your English level before starting your International Study Centre programme with our English Language Preparation courses designed for undergraduate and postgraduate-level students.